There are LOTS of choices when it comes to automatic coffee machines, so you must do your research like you’re doing now before buying anything. For example, are you searching for the best luxury coffee machines? Also, coffee machines are typically quite big and heavy, therefore annoying to return for a refund if you happen to dislike them later, which is why if you’re buying online, you need to do your research and read reviews.
What To Look For In A Luxury Coffee Vending Machine?
It’s not as simple as just going to Google and searching for ‘good coffee machines’ because there are thousands of them. You need to know what you want and specifically which features you need. There are several things you’re going to want to look for when buying a coffee machine, for example:
- Think about whether you want it to be a ‘pod’ machine that you need to keep buying pods for or a grinder and maker that you need coffee beans for
- Ideally, you want the whole thing to be completely automatic, meaning you press a button (or set the alarm or timer), and it does everything, including stopping pouring when the cup is full.
- How much space do you want to take up? There’s a wide variety of coffee machine sizes on the market today.
- How much are you prepared to spend. We have included luxury coffee machines for under 2,000 dollars.
Top 8 Automatic Coffee Machines In 2022
Now we’re going to get onto the main list of coffee machines. These are all automatic, meaning you won’t need to do much other than maybe setting a timer, pressing a button, or inserting a pod. We’ve searched all over for the best luxury coffee machines.
They’re all slightly different, but ONE of them is under $2000. But, of course, most of them are under $1000 but still have some GREAT features, so let’s get into it!
Jura 15006 Impressa C60 Automatic Coffee Center
There’s something enjoyable about having a coffee ‘center,’ and this machine does handle everything for you. 15 bars of pressure and a stainless steel finish make this a beautiful machine to have in any kitchen. The spout can be adjusted so you won’t be spilling coffee all over the counter, and you can make 64 cups of coffee before having to refill the water tank.
Pros Of The Jura 15006
- Stainless steel design
- Adjustable water spout so you don’t spill anything
- Massive water tank capacity (64 cups)
Cons Of The Jura 15006
- Some have said the controls are a little confusing to work out at first, but once you get used to them, it’s easy enough to use
- The tray could be a bit deeper
Jura ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine
This machine is a beast compared to others. It has a multi-level grinder, a touch panel with three different cup sizes (so you always get a full cup no matter the cup size), and it’s super compact. In addition, it has an energy-saving mode which can be helpful, especially if you’re away from home a lot and tend to forget about things being left on. This machine, however, is focused on espresso coffees, so not so good as an all-rounder.
Pros Of The Jura ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine
- Great at making Espresso
- Very compact and visually appealing
- You can choose between two aroma levels for the perfect smelling coffee
Cons Of The Jura ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine
- People report not being able to get used to a smaller coffee machine after using a bigger one for so long
Jura 15070 E6 Automatic Coffee Center
Although we’ve already included a couple of Jura coffee machines, this one needs to be on this list. It’s a bit more pricey than the others, but for a good reason. It can make six different types of coffee, including cappuccino, coffee (two types of regular coffees), Espresso, two kinds of Espresso, and foamy milk. It can also change the strength of the coffee, and there are eight different coffee strengths to choose from.
Pros Of The Jura 15070
- Eight coffee strengths to choose from
- It makes six types of drink
- Easy to use controls
- Faster and quieter than most other coffee machines in its price range and below
Cons Of The Jura 15070
- Pricey compared to other coffee machines
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine
This machine features several things that make it worth its’ high price tag. Firstly, it has one-touch brewing and pouring, meaning with one touch, you’re ready to go. It’s very programmable, and you can change most of the settings to be exactly how you want them. It has three temperature controls, which we think are essential for any coffee machine because coffee that’s too hot or too cold can ruin your morning! This machine also comes with a two-year warranty, taking the stress out of buying it.
Pros Of The Gaggia Anima
- Temperature control settings which are something the other machines we’ve listed, tend to lack
- Programmable means you can change most of the grounds and customize it
- 2-year warranty with a call center for support if it goes wrong!
- Easy to access water tank
Cons Of The Gaggia Anima
- There have been some issues with the bypass shoot in some of these machines.
- The hottest temperature isn’t as hot as it could be (some customers think it’s not hot enough)
Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine
Another machine from the same company, but this one has some other settings which make it different. It has a rapid steam feature, meaning if you’re the type of coffee drinker who likes the more frothy and foamy drinks like lattes and cappuccinos, this is the machine for you. Typically a device that uses steam like this will take a while to heat to the correct temperature for making drinks, which is why this machine’s rapid steam feature’ is so helpful.
Pros Of The Gaggia Brera
- Easy access to the dregs draws and water tank.
- Rapid steam technology lets you make frothy drinks faster
- 1-year warranty with the support line
- User-friendly and LED display
Cons Of The Gaggia Brera
- It can be hard to keep clean if you’re a messy coffee maker (spillages etc.)
- The construction feels a little bit cheaper than other fully metal machines.
- The coffee bean reserve seems a little small
DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Compact Automatic Machine
What these automatic coffee machines offer is a better grinder than most others. The grinder can chew up the toughest of coffee beans, and it does this reasonably quietly considering what it’s doing! In addition, the milk system mixes hot steam with frothy milk at the same time to create the ultimate creamy drink blend. It also boasts being very easy to keep clean and requires HALF the cleaning time of any other coffee machine brand, which is considerable if you’re a big coffee drinker but don’t want to be cleaning the machine every morning.
Pros Of The DeLonghi
- Half the cleaning time of any other brand!
- Easy to use and looks great
- Ability to blend the steam and hot milk to create creamy drinks
- Great grinder which can chew up the toughest of beans and ingredients
Cons Of The DeLonghi
- The machine can run into cleaning problems after about a year (according to some reviews)
- The price is quite high for its features
Gourmia GCM3600 3 In 1 Coffee & Tea Maker
This automatic machine focuses on ease of use and boasts a one-touch feature. These come pre-programmed with settings for the perfect coffee, but you can change these if you want to. It’s a beautiful Italian design and comes with an auto frother. This machine is compatible with coffee pods of almost all types, making it very versatile! It’s nice to have the option of using pods, especially if, for example, your friend has a machine and wants you to try their latest pod they’ve discovered; you can plug it into your device!
Pros Of The Gourmia
- Accepts coffee pods from most other brands
- Easy to keep clean
- Includes an ‘on the side’ milk foamer so you can see the whole process
- Easy to clean up even when making tall multi-layered drinks
Cons Of The Gourmia
- Some difficulty reported from some users about heating the milk
Jura 15068 IMPRESSA C65 (the best luxury coffee machine)
This machine, we will warn you, Is higher than the budget of this list. It’s above $4000 but before you instantly skip this one, consider it if you have a bigger budget for an automatic coffee machine. This is like the Tesla of coffee machines, and if your budget will allow it, this does perform much better than most others.
We recommend this coffee machine – actually we love it!
It also looks better, and it’s more fun to use with its beautiful digital display showing images of the drinks on a full touchscreen display. Includes ‘fine foam’ technology and can create ‘any coffee you could want in no time at all (their words, not ours).
Pros Of The Jura Impressa
- Powerful and effective bean grinder
- Two Thermo blocks mean your water and another for steam, so the temperatures are always perfect (machines that mix the water and steam in the same chamber tend to have issues with temperature control of the water because the steam confuses the machine and makes it think the waters hotter than it is)
Cons Of The Jura Impressa
- Much more expensive than any other machine on this list
Best Luxury Coffee Machines?
Well, it’s hard to say what the best machine is because they all have such a variety of features, and it also depends on your budget. However, we suspect the best luxury coffee machines are the fastest to use and the easiest to clean.
The machines towards the start of this list will probably appeal to most people, and then the last one we mentioned is for those with a slightly higher budget. You might also want to read our post about the best coffee grinders if you’re looking for a more hands-on approach to making coffee yourself.
Are you on the hunt for the best bicycle for commuting to work? Well, firstly, I applaud you for your decision. Riding a bike to work is a great thing to help the environment. It also allows you...
Shopping for office equipment can be challenging, whatever it is that you're looking for. The same goes for work-quality headphones. So good-quality headphones are usually on a top-priority list of...